Having supported clients in the Dallas-metro area across three generations, their primary goal is to build and maintain trust, ensuring long-term and effective outcomes for their clients. These services are similar to Houston bookkeepers and Austin https://www.bookstime.com/ bookkeepers. We try our best to keep you with the bookkeeping team you’re assigned when you come on board. If there’s any change in your bookkeeping team, we’ll let you know as soon as possible and make sure the transition is a smooth one.
Allow me to take Bookkeeping off your plate, so your business will thrive even more as you focus on what matters. Let me, an experienced, certified, and skilled professional, spend the time with your bookkeeping so that you don’t have to. This nonprofit resource guide provides important information on the responsibilities of nonprofits and other exempt organizations. Slaton Financial Services handles bookkeeping for many nonprofits, including home owners associations. Therefore, we understand how essential it is to understand how these exemptions apply and to whom.
Tax planning and preparation through the firm will minimize your liability and file your returns accurately and timely. These services are available for individuals, LLCs, S-Corps, and franchisees and cover federal and state filings. Sterling’s Bookkeeping & Tax Service is a full-service bookkeeping firm with offices in Dallas and Hurst. Services include tax planning and prep, business consulting, bookkeeping dallas payroll processing, IRS tax representation, outsourced CFO services, QuickBooks assistance, and online cloud services. Sterling’s Bookkeeping & Tax Service focuses on maximizing efficiencies and gains. Cohesion has dedicated their efforts to a culture of collaboration and continuous learning, ensuring that their team is not only professionally adept but also focused on personal well-being.
- For bookkeeping and accounting customers, the Kelly team takes on the task of maintaining your company’s records to ensure thoroughness and accuracy on all levels.
- As a tax preparer, the books have to flow from year to year to be able to prepare a business tax return.
- A tax audit can be very stressful and confusing, especially if you have never been through the ordeal.
- Alternatively, in-house or outsourced bookkeepers can update your books for you, typically for a monthly fee.
- Allow me to take Bookkeeping off your plate, so your business will thrive even more as you focus on what matters.
Then provide them with all the documentation they require, including W-2s, 1099s and more. Always ask to review the paperwork before it is submitted, and never sign a blank tax return. Accountants do not automatically have a Certified Public Accountant (CPA) designation unless they have passed the Uniform CPA Examination and received the proper license. CPAs are also eligible to represent clients before the IRS if audit support is required, while a non-CPA accountant is not.